At PrimeSiteUK, we understand how important it is to make the right decision when choosing the right marketing package for your online business presence, that’s why we provide reviews placed by other customers.
We value your opinion and know that great feedback is invaluable, so by telling us what you think, you can help inform the choices that future customers make and help improve the service that we provide.
And being human, we make mistakes in our effort to serve you.
Definition of a Review :
There is often confusion between a ‘Comment’ and a ‘Review’; so here is our definition between the two :
As with most websites, you can leave a ‘Comment‘ – These enable you to start a discussion relevant to a particular listing, answer, or join in an existing one.
Now with regard to ‘Reviews‘ – these give you a chance to share your opinion on a listing, its services or products. When submitting a review, you will be able to give it a rank from 1 (terrible) to 5 (excellent).
Tips for writing a great review :
- Focus on features and benefits of your listing and/or visitor experience,
- Use clear and concise language,
- Say what you like or dislike about the service and most importantly, why?
- Avoid mentioning competitors or other websites,
- Avoid talking about factors that are subject to change, e.g. price, listing levels or special offers.
Please Note : We can not publish the following :
- Statements pertaining to delivery, availability or customer service,
- Please contact customer services for issues of this nature,
- Our Rating & Reviews service is for feedback on the service only,
- Profanity, racist/sexual slurs, prejudiced, libellous/unlawful comments, or terms of abuse which may cause alarm and/or distress,
- Data about any company or persons, including yourself.
- Please do not include names, telephone numbers, email address, etc in your review,
- Mentions of other companies or websites,
- Non-original material,
- Please do not post quotes, links, or text that you have not written,
- Similarly please do not include second-hand information in your review or hearsay,
- Reviews that do not comply with our review guidelines.
- We will not edit words or phrases, thus any review containing the smallest amount of unacceptable content will not appear on the site – terms & conditions
We aim to make your reviews visible within 24 hours however please be aware that it could take up to 5 days for your review to appear on PrimeSiteUK.
We reserve the right to remove or refuse to post any customer review or management response at any time for any reason.
The reviews posted on PrimeSiteUK are individual and highly subjective opinions. Please remember that they are those of listing customers and not of PrimeSiteUK.